Domain name: www.hotelveintiuno.com
Company Name: MANDARIN HOTELES S.L.
Commercial Name: Hotel Veintiuno
Company Address: C/ ESPIRITU SANTO, 21, 35001 LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA
Telephone: 683 369 723
Inscription registration data:
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
* Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. They are also called first party cookies.
* Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. They are also called third-party cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they are considered third-party cookies .
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
* Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example: a list of products purchased). These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
* Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
* Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and the communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, use security elements while browsing or share content through social networks.
* Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
* Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
* Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
* Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from who provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. USED COOKIES
This website only uses session cookies
4. DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
The cookies installed on your computer can be allowed, blocked or eliminated by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
The browser can be configured to notify the reception of new cookies on the screen and to prevent their installation.
The user can revoke the consent given when cookies were installed and delete them.
By deleting cookies, some website may partially or totally limit some service or functionality.
Each browser can be configured accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those whose installation is allowed and which are not.
The links to the pages that provide information on how to configure the main browsers are the following:
* Microsoft Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11
* Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-information-that-websites-store-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
* Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
The "Google Analytics Disabling Browser Add-on" through whose instructions you can reject the analytical cookies of said service in all browsers, can be obtained through the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
On the following page you can see what types of cookies Google uses: